The holiday season is here, and the Quad City area has plenty of events to help you get into the holiday spirit.
Camp Able Lincoln – November 3rd, 1pm
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
Join us at Camp for a fun Fall Festival with your family!
Activities include: building fires, archery, crafts, making s’mores & so much more!
Holiday Shopping Expo
Geneseo Senior Citizens Center – November 17, 9am
Find something for everyone on your Christmas shopping list, including something for yourself at our Annual Holiday Shopping Expo! Shop with local crafters, artisans, and direct sales consultants all in one room for one day only! Enjoy delicious homemade breakfast and lunch at the onsite food stand.
Festival of Trees Holiday Parade
West Third Street, Davenport – November 17, 10am
Experience the largest helium-balloon parade in the Midwest! Live marching bands, large character balloons towering over three stories tall, clowns, floats and more. Come and enjoy the holiday festivities during this annual parade.
Kwik Star Quad City Arts Festival of Trees
River Center Great Hall – November 15-25
Experience the magic of the most loved holiday tradition in the Quad Cities. Quad City Arts Festival of Trees is one of the top 10 events of its kind in the country with something for everyone. There are gorgeous trees, decorated gingerbread houses, holiday room displays, kids’ activities, live entertainment, a winter train display, a huge toy tree, and more.
Christmas in the Village
Village of East Davenport – November 30th, 6 pm
An event celebrated for more than 40 years featuring live music throughout the Village and lots of free family fun.
Santa will be in the Village Fire House. He arrives at 6:00 each evening by fire truck east on 11th Street
• Retro fire truck rides, weather permitting. Bring your camera!
• Trolley Rides – Board in front of Lagomarcino’s on 11th Street
• Scrooge will be at the Boyler’s Building
• Kids Crafting Center at the NEW Isabel Bloom location: 736 Federal Street
• Snuggle up to a greyhound at Edward Jones courtesy of Quad Cities Greyhound Adoption.
• Face Painting in The Village Theatre and live music
• Petting Zoo & Nativity Scene at Gildea’s Pocket Park (corner of Mound St. and E. 11th St.)
• The Grinch, Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer will be in the Village
• Jack Frost will be nipping noses throughout the Village
• Metro Drum Corp performs Saturday night @ 7:00
• “Winter Sparkle” Fireworks: Saturday at 9 p.m